"Acne/Pimple (Propionibacterium acnes)
- Got a blemish? Give our little fellow a big squeeze, and you’re sure to feel better!
- The Pox/Syphillis (Treponema pallidum)
Don’t let a pox end up on your house — or anyone else’s house. The more you know, the better for everyone’s real estate.
- The Clap/Gonorrhea (Neisseria gonorrhoeae)
One of the most common venereal diseases, Gonorrhea can be easily cured — or avoided. Know the risks.
- Flesh Eating Disease (Steptococcus pyogenes)
Caused by the same microbe responsible for strep-throats, Flesh Eating can put you on a diet — fast.
- Bad Breath – Halitosis (Porphorymonas gingivalis)
Oral malodor is no laughing matter. But don’t give spicy foods all the credit. Microbes deserve their share of the glory, too. Make someone smile (as long as they’ve brushed first.)
- Common Cold (Rhinovirus)
Billions of people a year catch the cold. Now you can get one too — without getting sick! Learn all about the Common Cold with this cuddly companion.
- Flu (Orthomyoxvirus)
This guy may not look too tough, but don’t let his cute looks fool you! Once he and his friends show up you’re in for a pretty lousy time. Learn about his weaknesses so you can avoid unwanted encounters.
- H.I.V.(Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
Not cute in any sense, This plush microbe seeks to educate those about the deadly virus that destroys CD4 or T-helper cells.
- Mono – Kissing Disease (Epstein-Barr Virus)
A kiss is just a kiss — unless she’s around! 95% of the population has encountered this sweetie pie. Just think of all the fun you can have giving Mono to somebody without all the medical complications!"