- Walked Dead Neck with my wife late Friday afternoon. I found no lures but did see a piping plover and some coyote tracks.
- Got some serious quahogging in on Saturday afternoon.
- Finished preparing the flower beds â€“ three weeks early this year â€“ planted the fancy dahlias I mail ordered in February, and put in the herb bed for the kitchen.
- Watched the Sox sweep Texas.
- Avoided my PC until now.
- G0t in some good workouts (alas none on the water) in preparation for Speedo Season.
- Made this awesome
(soon to be posted)documentary with Fisher on how to (or how not to) open a wily clam.
Whereabouts this week:
April 21-22: Cotuit (Olympic Bloggers, budget, TV ads)
April 23-24: RTP (workshops)
April 25-27: Cotuit
0 thoughts on “The first â€œrealâ€ weekend of spring (whereabouts this week)”
Lemon is for losers but Lime is for winners. I could almost hear the clams screaming from out here in San Diego “You shucked and shanked my mommy!”
Keep clam, David.
I have seen seagulls have better luck with a quahog.
Throw-em in the freezer for ten minutes & they’ll open like ‘buttah’. I host a “traditional” New England seafood orgy for 10 every fall as a fundraiser, for my son’s school. When the 2-bushels of quahogs, littlenecks & cherrystones arrive from Joe’s Lobstah’ in Sandwich, I’ve got just a few hours to kick some quahog ass & get my game on. Your Mom gave me this tip! INWAU, CIBYAD?
Maybe you should get Eliot to produce your next video. A little sex and less bivalve violence would go along way.