I have a few goals for the next few weeks, they are:
- Meet, face to face, every one of the 100 athletes who are blogging in our Lenovo Olympic Athlete program to thank them for participating
- See my daughter’s former teammate, Elle Logan, row for the U.S. on the women’s 8+ at Shunyi
- Catch a baseball game – these are the last Games for baseball and I really want to see a team like the Cubans play the Chinese
- See my step-sister’s father-in-law who I met for the first time two years ago when I first visited Beijing
- Explore more of Beijing. I’ve done the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen. Summer Palace, Ming Tombs are up next
- Meet Kaiser Kuo – the dude was in one of China’s first heavy metal bands and is a master blogger
- Stay in shape and lose weight, not gain it; but continue to eat as adventurously as possible
- Not get too frustrated by connectivity issues and access to the production tools I need (Churbuck.com, Flickr, YouTube)
- See as many of the Olympic venues as possible. Architecturally this is going to be a treat
Take some respectable photographs so Uncle Fester won’t regret loaning me the Nikon D200
0 thoughts on “Beijing story list”
You get decent and you can keep it.
You need to go through the D200 book.
You need to understand the three main variables of aperture, shutter speed, and ISO along with composition and light (metering too).
Quick lesson on Photoshop Elements tonight!
And take thousands of pictures. Digital is cheap.