Skip to content
- Leaf blowers. Trumpets of Satan designed to ruin an otherwise perfectly lovely fall afternoon.
- Luggage with wheels: real men lug their stuff, weenies roll and block the jetway doing it.
- Flavored coffee: raspberry-hazelnut is up there with a full diaper in my list of stenches to avoid.
- Un-tucked shirts in the office. (exception if the tail is pulled through the fly of one’s trousers for that “Prince Ruprecht” look)
- The words:
- “Really?” uttered to feign disbelief
- “Pivot” (except in the sentence “Perch on this and pivot“
- “Glisten” (up there with “throbbing”
- “Content” (the noun, not the adjective)
- Honkers: I’m mowing the effing lawn, I don’t care if you are driving past my house. You get the middle finger. That includes you Mom.