- He may not have flushed toilets
- He smelled bad
- He had serious food issues
- What ever the opposite of loyal is, he was
- He blamed the post- Restoration commute between Pixar and Apple for his cancer
- He was a serious walker
- The Apple store may have been his greatest design
- He sort of screwed himself early on by avoiding surgery
- He cried a lot in business settings
- It really wasn’t about the money
3 thoughts on “Ten Things I Learned from the Steve Jobs Biography”
but would he eat attrhe midtown Halal Cart?
or just at the Good Earth and NiNi’s?
your humor is getting there.
Noe I must return to thr Ashram.
Anon on the Ashram
Hey Forbes, don’t bogart that joint.
And this is why I miss you on a daily basis.