- Conversions are way up on online stores at 4.58%. That’s visitors who actually checkout and buy something. Up 9% from last year.
- Mobile is a significant force. 16% of online sales came from mobile, up from 10% last year. And mobile devices accounted for 24% of traffic.
- iPads delivered 10% of online commerce traffic. Damn.
How badly does Social media suck in driving commerce referrals?
- Facebook delivered 0.68% of all Black Friday sales. Less than 1%.
- Twitter? To quote Business Insider: “A couple of years ago, people were excited about Twitter’s potential as a commerce platform, too. But Twitter’s impact on ecommerce, it seems, is zero. Not basically zero. Zero.”