- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
Author: David Churbuck
Cape Codder with an itch to write View all posts by David Churbuck
3 thoughts on “Squirrels Eating Pizza”
Some of your best photos, David. What a great idea. Perhaps you should have given them beer as well.
After years of fighting with Cotuit squirrels at our bird feeders we finally gave up and just fed them too . They are the only animal with a larger relative brain weight than humans and to smart and determined for us . Brain weight as a percentage of body weight : squirrel 2.2 , human 2.1 , dolphin 1.0 , gorilla 0.24 and chimpanzee 0.55 . Don’t think red squirrels are quite as smart !
Do sruirrels prefer one type or brand of pizza over others? I’ve relocated 12 so far this year to anabandoned grove with three water points about one half mile away. I trap them. bungee cord the tarped trap to the back of my quad, drive in circlesand pray they don’t remember where I liev and come seeking revenge.
Nice meme, buddy.