Eric Kintz at HP just hit me with the tag to disclose five things you may or may not know about me.
1. I was in a Milli Vanilli video, invisible, but present. I am also tone deaf, the world’s worst dancer, and a very unmusical individual (I play a bad ukulele).
2. I was once the fastest man in my age group in Indoor Rowing for heavyweight men in the One Hour category. I also was a very competitive sailboat racer in my youth but gave it up due to anger management issues.
3. I was a bartender for six years in my twenties while starting my journalism career. What I know about human relations I learned behind “the stick.”
4. I wrote a novel in college (which sucked). I continue to wish to be a novelist.
5. I know how to navigate the old-pre-GPS way with a sextant and chronometer.
Okay. I hereby tag:
Ben Lipman, Mark Hopkins, Jim Forbes, Krista Summitt and Suyog
0 thoughts on “The Five-Things-You-Don’t-Know-About-Me tag game”
Great top 5 list! Thanks for participating in the blog-tag game! Eric
oh and youax me why I want a ship’s chronograph?
Be serious, dude, in the last four generations on MaForbes’ side there have been:
two ships masters, seven surveyors, three navigators, two cartoonists, one naval gunfire and air attack observor (Me), and two teachers, two field engineering dudes and sadly no felons. but collectively we’ve all probably caught 10,000 or so trout without the use of explosives.