The amount of overeating the past few days has convinced me that I have gout. Among the feasts:
- Two pounds of Cabot Vintage Vermont Cheddar
- A wheel of Epoisse stinky French cheese
- A Louisiana Turducken
- A Virginia country ham that is basically ham flavored salt
- A North Carolina barbeque beef brisket
- Five pounds of Virginia peppered bacon
I’m going on a fast.
0 thoughts on “Bilious”
Most people don’t know what the word “bilious” means. As white trash growing up in distinctly southern California it’s a word I’ve heard a lot.
?but your list of great foods is wunnerful but I’m sorry I couldn’t steal any ripening avocados for the holidays.
I liked EELee-otts DVD collection. I got the complete WestWing se, a new metal detector and a new pocket-sized VHF FM marine radio
Great Chirstmas posts by the way.
Next year – http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/getrecipe.zsp?id=67495