- Walked Dead Neck with my wife late Friday afternoon. I found no lures but did see a piping plover and some coyote tracks.
- Got some serious quahogging in on Saturday afternoon.
- Finished preparing the flower beds â€“ three weeks early this year â€“ planted the fancy dahlias I mail ordered in February, and put in the herb bed for the kitchen.
- Watched the Sox sweep Texas.
- Avoided my PC until now.
- G0t in some good workouts (alas none on the water) in preparation for Speedo Season.
- Made this awesome
(soon to be posted)documentary with Fisher on how to (or how not to) open a wily clam.
Whereabouts this week:
April 21-22: Cotuit (Olympic Bloggers, budget, TV ads)
April 23-24: RTP (workshops)
April 25-27: Cotuit