My daughter graduated from Brooks yesterday. I think her face says it all.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
Author: David Churbuck
Cape Codder with an itch to write View all posts by David Churbuck
0 thoughts on “Happy days”
Congrats to B.! Teddy can’t wait to see her! What are you & Fisher looking at? Cheers JRN
Congrats to B.! Teedy can’t wait to see her! What are you & Fisher looking at, so bemusedly? Cheers JRN
Either we were looking at the future and a brave new world of tomorrow or we were amused by some mishap befalling another attendee.
Great pic! I am glad to see the bowtie is back. What a wonderful day.
what a remarkable photo. Congrats to Alexandra and have a blast in college but first enjoy your summer.
Memo to Elliot and Fisher: While sisters can be a real pain in the butt with their “goodness” in the end they are often a brother’s best friend or not so secret weapon.
Way to go Churbuckians going forward.
Nice! The wave of Churbuck graduations has begun…a few more to go before you can pack it all in, grab a fishing rod, and disappear into the mountain streams forever, leaving behind you nothing but the whispered legend. Till then, congrats!